Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13
               At the beginning of the year I didn't want to do a comic book, but i don't know how my partners convinced me to do it. This will be my final blog of the year for my 20 percent project and for school but after me and my partner presented to the class. I was really nerves to present it to the class. but in the end I did really bad and my 20 percent project was on a comic book. Why we did that , we did that to show people to be creative and to show the limits of what you could draw. Me and my partner started at the beginning of the year with no progress, then three weeks before it was do my teacher said that you guys should make the comic book of the first Mexican superhero. Then we finished the day we presented and we did really bad.  my partner started the presentation with we suck at doing this. For me when he said that i wanted to go set down after he said we did really bad at the start. That is all I have to say for my final blog and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment